With a strong belief in ‘Caring Capitalism’, TCF was established in the year 1992 as an INGO, to build a healthy Nation. Today, with the support of the government and various partners, through Mission for Vision, Mission for Primary Health Care and Mission for Water, TCF has a foot print across Nigeria benefiting more than 7.5 million population.
- Donor contribution directly reach the beneficiaries: Group of core donor share the administrative expenses ensuring that donor contribution directly reach the beneficiaries.
- Inclusion: Ensuring Government, Business Groups, INGOs participation
- Reach: working with remote population in Nigeria
- Leveraging on existing infrastructure: Maximizing utilization of existing infrastructure thus reducing capital expenses
- Quality intervention: Working with professionals. Implementing innovative and scalable models
- Transparent and accountable: Internal and External audit is undertaken regularly on a quarterly basis
- Institutional knowledge and know how: With more than 2 decades of working experience, TCF has been developing cultural specific and scalable models across Nigeria